19°F

Rural Millerville fire causes damage to Home

Rural Millerville fire causes damage to Home Click to Enlarge

MILLERVILLE (KBRF) - A fire Saturday northwest of Millerville caused damage to a home, but not major damage.

The Millerville Fire Department was called to the Ben Bitzan residence during the noon hour Saturday. The fire department was able to extinguish the fire before major damage was done.

While on the scene a Millerville fire fighter was treated by Ashby ambulance personnel for exhaustion.

The fire was caused by a wall mounted propane heater.

Leave a comment