Arvig - Heavy Equipment Operator
Heavy Equipment Operator: Responsible for trenching, plowing, or boring communication cable, fiber optic cable, electric cable, gas line and conduit.
We prefer the following qualifications
- Experience with operating rubber tire back hoe, directional drill, dozer, cable plow, tractor, skid steer, crane, or related
- Ability to safely operate heavy equipment around other utilities such as electric and gas
- Self-motivated with ability to following oral and written instruction
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and cooperatively with a wide variety of personalities
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license with a clear driving record
- Class A CDL is required
- Utility construction experience a plus!
“Read More” Click Through Link: https://www.arvigcareers.com/