Arvig - Semi-Skilled Labor
Semi-Skilled Labor - Perform locates of underground facilities, set pedestals, trouble shoot coax, copper, fiber and more. Overall, crews are responsible for trenching/plowing communication cable, fiber optic cable, electric cable, gas line, and conduit. If you like, we will teach you skills such as locating and operating heavy equipment.
We prefer the following qualifications
- Experience with construction, landscaping, farm work, or related
- Self-motivated with ability to following oral and written instruction
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and cooperatively with a wide variety of personalities
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license with a clear driving record
- Class A CDL
- Utility construction experience a plus!
“Read More” Click Through Link: https://www.arvigcareers.com/